September 09, 2011


Day 13. It's almost the end of the second week here in Bangkok and it pretty passed much much faster than last week. Why, I don't know. School was dry today, I hardly knew what I did for 5 hours and I thought Idea Jumpstart was bad enough. I'll learn to love this module.


I miss homecooked food. I want to eat Macaroni so badly. It's weird how I was so sick of homecooked food when I was in Singapore but now, damn I really miss it. Skyped with my family just now and they were eating dinner in front of me. Nostalgic much.


I'm going to be 17 in less than a month. First time having my birthday OUT of Singapore and OUT of the exam period. So much for looking forward to it. Anyhow, I can now say that I had my 17th in Bangkok.


Awesome, 3 Ninjas is on on Star Movies. When In Rome next.
Currently in love with this song,
Lovers dance when they're feeling in love.
Spotlight shinning, it's all about us.
It's all, all, all, all.
Every heart in the room will melt,
This is a feeling I've never felt, but
It's all, all about us.