October 29, 2011

It's almost Halloween

Halloween (or Hallowe'en) is an annual holiday observed on October 31, which commonly includes activities such as trick-or-treating, attending costume parties, carving jack-o'-lanterns, bonfires, apple bobbing, visiting haunted attractions, playing pranks, telling scary stories, and watching horror films.

Yesterday/Today was a really great day despite the fact I was in school from 8am till 10pm. Had my 2nd lesson of Intro to CG (Computer Graphics) and it was really . . . slack? But no complains cause I know it will be hell when the big assignment comes. 2D Animation was up next and as usual, Erwin really cracked us up again with his stories about his past students. Like what Karthik says, he should write a book. Somehow in class today, I really wasn't focused. The number of times I went out for a break (actually twice only) but it was valid because a Frozen Yogurt store just opened. Eh, it was alright. Yoguru is still the best ^^ 

I'm guessing we were all pretty excited for ScareFest which was something put together by Stage 52. Class ended at 5 but they were already setting up the haunted house so we were all just like what . . . . . Waited till 730 for the haunted house to be open and goodness gracious, we queued till 915 until it was finally our turn? The truth, I was kind of disappointed but I'm guessing they didn't have the time and space to make it better. Nonetheless, great job :) 


 

Had supper with the foodies (Kuan Hui, Liza, Kelly, Sally and Bei Min) at a Prata place in Clementi which was my first time being there. I was such a pig today, I practically ate 4 meals. OH MY GOSHHHH. Like I'm not fat enough? I got to stop eating so much!! The prata was yummy actually. Worth the extra meal I guess :/ 

1am. Had such a long day and I'm off to end it with a book. Goodnight :) 

I actually love talking to myself through this blog.