January 08, 2012

How adorable is Simba? 
I feel like it has been ages since 2012 started but to think of it, it has only been a week. The first week of school was slack. Lessons were only on Tuesday and Friday, and those lessons were kind of a waste. Open house was also happening throughout Thursday-Saturday and I honestly cannot believe that it has already been a year. 2011 literally flew by. Will 2012 be like that too? In less than 6 months, I will and hopefully be in Year 2 of DVFX. Just thinking about that makes me nervous, it makes me feel more stressed as to what I want to do in the future. The sad reality of life. 

It's going to be a busy busy month:

1. Go to Artfriend.
2. Get ready for 7 Issue's filming. 
3. Prepare for 3D Art.
4. Chinese New Year Dinners.
5. Study for Social Psychology. 
6. Take measurements for Maya. 
7. _____________________. 


Have a good week ahead everyone and enjoy a song by Damian Mcginty.