150am. I've been looking through Facebook and I realized that my life, my social life, is the saddest thing ever. I would love to do a lot of things. Crazy things.
1. Travel round Singapore for fun.
2. Eat at different hawker centers.
3. Discover new food places.
4. Take loads and loads of pictures.
5. Shop at uluu/underground stores.
6. Eat Dim Sum at Chinatown and not some restaurant.
7. Take bus rides for fun and get lost.
And then I realize, I have absolutely nobody to do these things with. Up to a point where I am honestly jealous of my sister and her group of friends. Goodnight.