February 22, 2012

Stretch Those Muscles.

HOLIDAYS
BOOKS:
The Hunger Games Trilogy
The Sky Is Everywhere
Sweet Revenge 
The Umbrella Academy
Cinder
Incarnate
The Flame Alphabet
The Fault In Our Stars
Please Ignore Vera Dietz
Dr. Horrible and Other Horrible Stories

CATCH UP ON:
Community
The Inbetweeners
CSI SEASON 13
How I Met Your Mother
2 Broke Girls
New Girl
Digimon 1, 2, Tamers
Gundam Seed Destiny

MOVIES:
We Not Naughty
This Means War
Black Swan
Super 8
The Hangover 2
Real Steel
Ghost Rider 2
What's Your Number?
We Bought A Zoo
Batman: the Dark Knight Rises
21 Jump Street 
The Avengers
The Amazing SpiderMan 
Introduction to architecture 

PROJECTS:
Draw different marvel characters
Bake cupcakes/cakes
Travel round Singapore to take photos
Go running everyday for at least 20 mins

--------- 

I baked Lemon Cupcakes today and I can say that it was a success. I think I have a weak spot for anything lemon. 


My speed to read has really decreased a lot. I am currently reading two books at one go, The Hunger Games and Anybody Out There. I've tried reading Murder books but the images that appear in my mind whilst reading them aren't exactly very pretty. Romance is still the best for me even though many hate it. 

I need to get out of the house.