April 04, 2012

Books and Green Tea.

I am quite happy to say that most of the books on my Holiday-To-Read-List has been read.
  • Sweet Revenge (Nora Roberts)
  • Anybody Out There (Marian Keyes)
  • The Sky Is Everywhere (Jandy Nelson)
  • Cinder (Marissa Meyer)
  • Incarnate (Jodi Meadows)
  • The Flame Alphabet (Ben Marcus)
  • The Fault in Out Stars (John Green)
  • Please Ignore Vera Dietz (A.S King)
  • The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Mary E Pearson)
  • The Umbrella Academy (Gerard Way)
  • Dr Horrible and Other Stories (Zack Weadon)
  • An Offer You Can't Refuse (Jill Mansen)
  • The Eternal Ones (Kirsten Miller)
  • The Night Circus (Erin Morgenstern)
I only discovered The Night Circus this afternoon all thanks to Carrie Fletcher and I think it is going to be a book that I will really really love.Spent the whole afternoon contemplating as to whether I should get the Paperback version or the Hardcover version. A really frustrating decision don't you think?  


I think the amount of Japanese Green Tea that I drink everyday is so dangerous, someone should stop me.