April 30, 2012

You cry, I laugh.

Once again, I have made a new list of To-Read-Books.
  1. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
  2. Truly, Madly by Heather Webber
  3. Deeply Desperately by Heather Webber
  4. Absolutely, Positively by Heather Webber
  5. How To Eat A Cupcake by Meg Dononue
  6. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
  7. Ghost Flower by  Michele Jaffe
  8. Bad Kitty by Michele Jaffe
  9. Flat Out Love by Jessica Park
  10. Callum and Harper by Fisher Amelie
  11. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
The circus arrives without warning. No announcements precede it. It is simply there, when yesterday it was not. Within the black-and-white striped canvas tents is an utterly unique experience full of breathtaking amazements. It is called Le Cirque des Rêves, and it is only open at night. 
I bought The Night Circus a few weeks ago because I was just too impatient to order the Hardcover version online and wait two months for it to come. From the first few chapters that I have read so far, I can honestly say that this book is good. More than good. It kind of reminds me of The Hunger Games just except for being in an Arena, they are in a circus. You should really grab this book if it falls within your genre.

This whole week just so happens to be the FMS E Learning Week. I don't really remember when was the last time I had E-Learning. I don't think I ever did. I was supposed to start on Maya again at 1pm but I got distracted and went Blog Surfing.
  1. A Beautiful Mess
  2. My Beautiful Disaster
  3. Pugly Pixel
  4. Four Eyes Rella
  5. Eeep, I'm A Blogger 
Dinner tonight will be at Food For Thought with Karina, Tessa and Crystal. I for-see "JC" conversations which are absolutely going to bore me. Sorry.

On the side note, the 5 Ninja Turtles who have been with me since 2004 are finally going to be given away tomorrow. I'm not so sure how I feel about this seeing that now the patio is going to look, empty. If my parents have a reason for doing this, there can be only one, we are getting a dog.

Maybe? I hope so.