April 16, 2012

You Look The Same

First day back at school and once again, I was surrounded by people who are of normal height. Unlike me. I accept the fact that I will never grow again and it's all thanks to my short genes. Really. Thank you parents.


I think I am going to love Motion Graphics and Broadcast Design. The module is so interesting yet tedious. I really foresee sleepless nights. Not to mention only 3 hours of this lesson per week? I honestly think that is not enough. The teacher's english is so cute and on the other hand disturbing because he is a Korean. Not trying to be mean but I honestly could not stop laughing the moment he said More. It is just, cute.
He introduced this video to us and I really loved it so I thought I would share it. 
Touching.

I HAVE NO SCHOOL ON TUESDAYS.