August 24, 2012

Deer In The Headlights


1. The weekends was spent watching the Japanese series, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. I finished all 12 episodes in 2 days and I have never laughed so hard before while watching a show. I actually managed to watch the entire series in Japanese. There's just something about the language that always makes me want to burst out laughing whenever I hear it on TV. Even when I watched Gundam Seed or Digimon, I had to watch the english dubbed one. Apart from the hilarious acting, there was also the character, Nakatsu. He is just so adorable. There, I said it.

2. I met up with Tessa and Kim on Tuesday for tea and I know I've said this many times but IJ FRIENDS ARE FRIENDS FOR LIFE. For real.

3. PPP. I don't even know what that stands for. Surprisingly, it was not as bad as what people said it was. I actually learnt some things, helpful things that may or may not save me in the near future. I had lunch at Yoshimaru after that with Kelly, Liza and Kuan Hui and the ramen was really really delicious.


4. On Wednesday night, my parents found a lost dog and they brought him home. I actually thought it was a she but it turned out to be a he. According to AVA, there is a really long story behind this dog and just listening to it makes me furious. We managed to locate the owner and unfortunately after spending a night here at our place, we had to return it. My father was actually willing to keep it.
Turns out, his name is Axel and he is a Shetland Sheepdog. Shetland? He looks so much more like a Collie, doesn't he? Suspicious.

5. Thursday afternoon was spent with a book and the usual Banana Nut Blend.

6. I finally finished watching Season 1 of Jane By Design. The friendship between Jane and Billy is just too cute. Just as things were getting interesting and I was really anticipating Season 2, it turns out the show was not picked up. ABC, YOU REALLY LOVE TO KEEP SHOWS HANGING. REALLY. The show will now be forever left with a cliffhanger and it just makes me want to write a script for Season 2 just to satisfy myself.

But on the side note, the soundtrack of JBD is really amazing. Here are some of my favourite.
  

Have a great weekend!