December 01, 2012

Everyone Loves The Sleigh


1. I finally caught Rise of The Guardian and everything about the movie was perfect. The voice talents, the script and definitely the animation. It's really rare that I watch animated films in the cinema but I this movie was really worth the money. Alec Baldwin was fantastic as North and Hugh Jackman was adorable. Bunnymund was adorable. I was really hoping for Sandy to speak, at least a word but I think that would ruin the whole mysterious and cute character. Right now, The Sandman and Jack Frost are both my favorite characters. Thumbs up DreamWorks.

2. SIGGRAPH 2012. One pass was worth $200. $200. Ahem. We met Pixar representatives and also the founder of Double Negative whose company did the visual effects for the Batman Trilogy, Inception and many more films. He kept on mentioning Christopher Nolan as they were friends and the only thing that went on in my head was that, "He is friends with Christopher Nolan!" I guess this is when I'm really glad to be in this course because I get to meet all these people like Tom Hanks during Screen Singapore last year and many more stars.

3. SCMS 2012 and my reporting time is 1245am and I end at 12pm. Yeah, I think it'll be fun.

4. COUNTDOWN TO SEOUL: 13 DAYS.

5. COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS: 23 DAYS 10 HOURS 33 MINUTES.