November 15, 2011

Time Time Time


Exactly a year ago, O levels 2010 would have just ended. At that point, I guess I was pretty much enjoying my new found freedom but I knew at the back of my head that I was anxious for results and what the future would hold. I knew that my parents were all for the JC route but at the same time, no matter how much I wanted to get into a JC (SAJC), I knew that that would be impossible. 

Ever since I went back to school in ’09, my results were just not up to par. I couldn’t catch up with my classmates and trust me, it was embarrassing. I felt like I did not deserve to be in that class and I did not want to disappoint everybody who brought me back to school. 

Two of my friends and I were all set for the Poly route. We had it all planned out. Ngee Ann. Ngee Ann. Ngee Ann. Results day came and I knew that they would change their minds. You could say that I was not surprised, they weren’t poly people anyway. One by one, all my friends went to JC, with most being in the same one.

With Poly and JC being so different, our schedules are completely not compatible. I hardly meet up with any of them nowadays and if we do, I’m kind of the awkward person. They talk about JC subjects, the people in their school, PW and I am just sitting there like “Yeah, I had a camera test today……” Sucks to be me in this situation, but I guess they don’t understand my course, I don’t understand their subjects so it’s a win win situation. 

Damn it, there were so many things I wanted to spill out just now but now, it’s just empty. (I really hate that feeling when you can’t remember something and your mind is just going in circles trying to remember it)

On the bright side, I got an A for my first 3D Art Assignment. Most probably my only A for this module seeing how I am slowly struggling with the new assignment. It's fun to draw skeletons and muscles, if only I had my mother's genes. Her art is amazing and I'm guessing it skipped my generation seeing how none of my other siblings are able to do Art. 
Two hours of Soc Psy lecture tomorrow and we all know it's going to be a complete waste of time but we've got another meeting but this time with the Director. Drama?

Thank you Liza for teaching me how to make Gifs.