December 31, 2011

That's Your Calling

Had dinner with Greg, Josh, Ping En and Tessa today down by the pool. We ended up talking for 6 hours. I realised so many things in those 6 hours, so many different reasons of why things happen. I needed some IJ talk as well and like always, I will end up feeling at ease. 

Greg asked me a question tonight and I'm really glad he did. It made me at least open up a bit ever since I recovered. I guess there are many questions people want to ask but they may feel like they are being insensitve. I do admit that I tried to avoid the topic certain times and that my heart jumps whenever I hear the word "Cancer". It'll be something that will stay with me for the rest of my life. But really, if you do have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

So now, it is December 31 2011. 2012 is tomorrow. 2011 has been a pretty hectic year for me, I experienced so many 'firsts' this year and all left me with great memories. 

Who would have thought I would get a job at Yoguru and end up serving people? 
Who would have thought I would have met Taylor Swift and Simple Plan?!
Who would have thought I would have met Tom Hanks?
Who would have thought I would end up in Ngee Ann's Digital Visual Effects?
Who would have thought I would stay in Bangkok for 6 weeks?
Who would have thought I would fall for the KPOP scene and end up loving 2PM? 
Who would have even thought I would go for a KPOP concert?! 
Who would have thought I would . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

NOT THE 2010 ME.
So cheers to 2011 for making me into an almost complete different person and opening my mind to a whole lot of other things outside CHIJ. Not forgetting changing my perspective on certain things. I hope everyone had a good 2011 and wishing best of luck to everyone for 2012. Goodnight.