July 22, 2012

I love Gingers.


I need to stop loving everything about her.

I am already counting down to the 10th of August. I think the whole DVFX Year 2 is. I thought putting all three modules together for the Final Project was a crazy idea but now, it may actually be a great thing. I am really excited to see the Final Trailer that my group will put together and I pray that from now till the submission date, everything will go smoothly. 


After August 10th, I want to
  • Dye my hair
  • Go shopping
  • Go for the Harry Potter Exhibition
  • Read all my unread books
  • Buy a pair of Dr Marts
  • Return to Drum Lessons
  • WATCH ALL THE MOVIES
  • Reflect on my pathetic life


My eyesight is getting bad. As I am typing this down, I am honestly seeing double even with my glasses on. People in the media industry who do not need to wear glasses despite starring at the computer for long hours, you must have been eating truck loads of carrots.