August 02, 2012

It's A War Zone Right Now.

On the 22nd of July, I started off the day early at the Marina Barrage followed by Gardens By The Bay. An event held by the Children's Cancer Foundation got my family free tickets to the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome. Everything was going well and it was a really good start to the day. As we were about to leave, my Mother received a phone call from hospital informing us that my Grandfather was in a really bad condition. He was just admitted and things were not looking so good.


My heart skipped a beat.

After lunch, we went down to the hospital and the moment I saw my Grandfather, I knew that he was going to go soon. I thought maybe in a week or two but that Sunday was the last time I saw my Grandfather alive. On Monday night, we were all called back to the hospital but we arrived 10 minutes too late. Just 10 minutes.


They say your loved ones will go when there is no one there.

I must admit, I was not a good Granddaughter. I never got to fulfill a promise I made to my Grandfather. I feel awfully bad and horrible on the inside and I just wish that I fulfilled that promise sooner.


Yeah one day we'll look back, we'll smile and we'll laugh 
But right now we just cry
Cause it's so hard to say goodbye

Now that it's been a week, I need to stop being so sloppy and buck up for the Final Project. No more excuses. I do not want to pull the rest down or cause them anymore trouble. I apologize. 

School ends in a week and already I have so many things planned.