July 05, 2012

Luke With The Force

Talk to the wind, talk to the sky,
Talk to the man with the reasons why,
And let me know what you find.
- Taylor Swift

I'm wasting my time in school today. A discussion with Emilio about the Final Project that was of some help and that's all. Emilio is a great guy but really, for the past 2 hours, I've been only playing around with Photoshop. The heavy rain outside is not helping either, in this 16°C room, I am so frustrated I think I may just punch something soon. To top that, I have to waste my time again later in town waiting for an hour and a half. Thursdays sucks.


I downloaded Photoshop brushes online and it's entertaining to use them. It has been entertaining me for the last 3 hours. I'm really sorry Emilio but I really listened to you during discussion. 
YouTheDesigner
Brush King
Go. Now. Really. 
Lace Paint Brush from Pugly Pixie.