July 03, 2012

Twist and Shout

The self proclaimed 'Hell Week' is finally over. 

(5 days later.......)

As ironic as it may sound, I didn't have the time to continue with this post until today. I literally slept the entire Friday and Saturday away, my eyes were just not able to stay open. Sunday and Monday was spent rushing the Animatics for FYP. I finally got to see by myself just how horrible eye bags and dark circles can be.

All the big assignments for Semester One have finally been submitted. Although I am pretty disappointed with the work that I submitted, I have to admit that I did really put in my all. The last two months have really had me sleep deprived and I am already customed to the fact that sleeping at 2am almost everyday is very normal. The amount of coffee I have been drinking is so dangerous, my parents have ordered me to stop drinking it. So much so right now, I am having Caffeine Withdrawal Symptoms.
Sleepiness- This just isn’t your normal tiredness, this is sitting up straight but still can’t keep your eyes open tiredness.
Irritability- Everyone and everything gets on your last nerve. It’s best just to lock yourself in your room during this stage. THAT EXPLAINS A LOT. 
Lack of Concentration- Forget school, studying, brain surgery, or jet engine repair during this stage of withdrawal.
Insomnia- Some people are strange and actually can’t sleep when going through caffeine withdrawal.

Enough said.
Now that a big load of work is off my chest (for now), there are so many things that I can finally get on with. 
I'll take it that this whole entire week will be my 'chill week' and I will now go watch The Adventures of Finn and Jake.